Deepen your practice and ability to work more therapeutically with more moves and techniques for your skill set and a greater understanding of the connections in the body and our being.
The course is suited to Holistic Therapists who are already practicing massage or those who have done the level 1 Thai massage.
The purpose of any of the courses offered by the center in Ancient Thai Massage, is to instruct students in the Practice of this ancient form of massage.
The course emphasis is on passing on and perfecting the sequence of movements and developing the attitude in which the massage should be given. Using the principals of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Yogic Theory as a guide, some theory is also given to facilitate the students understanding of the various energy lines activated directly or indirectly throughout the massage. The Student will learn a sequence of movements, which allows them practice a full body massage loyal to this ancient tradition, which takes between 1.5 to 2 hours depending on the chosen course duration.
As an integral part of the course, students will also be given various techniques to help prepare themselves physically, mentally and spiritually for the practice of this massage. Such as Yogic Cleansing, Yoga Postures and Breathing Techniques, Meditation, Mantra and Energy Work.
During the instruction of the massage, great emphasis is given to the correct posture of the practitioner, which allows them to benefit from the practice of this massage as much as the receiver.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone can join Thai Yoga Massage course
- Participants who have done the Introductory or Level 1 Course and would like to train as a fully qualified TYM therapist
- Yoga teachers, therapists and bodyworkers who wish to expand their skill set or individuals who wish to help family members or friends
What will you learn in this course?
- The principle of touch, which is the essence of Thai Yoga Massage
- Background and benefits of Thai Yoga Massage
- Embody the teachings of the Brahmavihara (loving kindness, compassion, empathetic joy, equanimity)
- Guided meditation, breathing and energy line system (10 Sen)
- A selection of moves and techniques that allow you to give a safe and balanced 1-1.5h treatment to friends and family
- A selection of moves and techniques you can integrate into other bodywork as well some partner work
Payment and Cancellation policy…
Please be advised that the deposit of the course is non refundable. the full payment required before 30 days of course starting date.
- Deposit is non refundable
- The balance of the payment should be paid 30 days before the course date.
- If cancelled before 60 days of starting date 50% will be refund, excluding the deposit.
- In special cases if given reason, we may issue a credit note for the amount paid, which can be used for other courses offered by Anahata. you may be asked to provide proper evidence.
Introductory Course (Certified Course)
24th-25th March 2018 at Dublin, Ireland
cost: €255, Early bird 15% off (payment in full)
Level 1 Foundation Course (Certified Course)
21st-26th May 2018 at Dublin, Ireland
Cost: €545, Early bird 10% off (Payment in full)
9th-14th October 2018 at Dharmsala, India
Cost: €545, Early bird 15% off (Payment in full)
Level 2 Advanced intensives
23rd-27th July 2018 at Dublin, Ireland
Cost: €410 Early bird 10% off (Payment in full)