At Anahata treatment is about the power of touch. the sense of touch is healing in it self. when combined with ancient techniques and a decade and a half of practice and experience, be assured you are in good hands.
- An Ayurvedic massage helps eliminate toxins through purification, strengthens the muscle tone, relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
- Ayurvedic massages are given using hands, feet, elbows, forearms and well-oiled balls.
- Technique involves strokes, tapping, kneading, squeezing & working on “marma points” in body which are similar to the pressure points in reflexology, acupuncture and acupressure. using Ayurvedic oils to suit individual doshas.
- The style and intensity of massage depends on the individuals need for balance and well being at the time.
- Ayurveda is not only treatment but a way of life. It uses herbs, herbal-mineral combination, massage, meditation and yoga for ones physical, mental and spiritual well being because of which the medicinal system has no side effects.
- Moreover, Ayurveda gives you an in-depth knowledge of life and helps achieve – dharm, arth, kama, moksha
- Cost: €80 … 60 minutes – full body
- Like a dance between giver and receiver, Ancient Thai massage flows rythmically and is uniquely nurturing as you are brought into a state of deep release and relaxation.
- Ancient Thai massage has a long history of therapeutic healing. Dispite its name, its earliest roots are found in India. The founder of the art was a physician from northern India called Jivaka Kumar Bhacca, a contemporary of historical Buddha (circa 2500B.C.).
- This ancient massage is a combination of applied pressure along the energy lines of the body, massage, flows of movement and passive yoga stretches . The practitioner uses a combination of fingers and hands, toes, feet, forearms, elbows, knees, body weight and leverage to massage. Throughout the massage the flow of the breath is followed and the practioner focuses their interntion towards your welbeing. These elements fused with the rhythmic flow of the massage gives you the ultimate nurturting experience.
- The massage begins at the feet and moves through each part of the body working front, back, sides, ending with the head. The body is stretched, loosened, massaged and moved throughout the session. Ancient thai massage is given in silence, so that the therapist can tune into you and so that you may better receive the benefits of the massage and experience greater calm.
- The unique flow of the massage has a balancing effect on all the systems of the body and also works directly on the joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. The body’s own natural healing process is activated as the subtle energy centers (chakras) are brought into balance. The receiver may experience a release of deeply held emotions, a stillness of the mind and a feeling of oneness and clarity evoked.
- Unlike other massage forms, Ancient Thai Massage uses no oils or lotions and is received wearing loose comfortable clothing made form natural fibers. Suitable clothing is provided when requested. The massage is given on the floor on a futon style mattress.
- Go to the deepths of your tension with this massage and surface as a new you.
- Deep tissue massage accesses the deeper layers of muscle tissue where chronic patterns of tension in the body are stored.
- Slow strokes are used with deep finger pressure on the effected areas, by either following or going across the fiber’s of the muscles, tendons and fascia. Deep tissue massage can also help to break up and eliminate scar tissue.
- The massage is full body, whilst also focusing on specific problem areas. Some tenderness may be experienced during and immediately after the massage, but this is soon replaced with a feeling of release and vitality.
- Essentail oils are carefully choosen and blended with natural carrier oils. The use of natural oils generally ensures that they are absorbed by the skin leaving little surplus.
- A perfect way to target tension arising form everyday stresses.. A tension buster from those with desk bound jobs to new Mum’s!
- The focus is specifically on those areas of the body where tension and discomfort most commonly build…i.e. the neck, shoulders and back. Tension lodges in this area due to lack of attention to posture and alignment whilst standing or sitting for long periods. The general stress of everyday life also adds to this tension.
- The massage is received lying on a massage table. Strokes, gentle rocking, finger techniques and loosening movements are used to bring instant relief to stressed backs, necks and shoulders. The massage replaces tightness and tiredness with a feeling of release and rejuvenation.
- Essentail oils are carefully choosen and blended with natural carrier oils. The use of natural oils generally ensures that they are absorbed by the skin leaving little surplus
- Envelop yourself in this holistic massage, which eases away tensions and places your needs at the heart of the experience.
- This holistic approach aims not only to bring you the inherent benefits of massage but also to create the optimal environment for you to rediscover wholeness.
- This full body massage uses oils to nourish your skin and the therapist combines strokes, finger techniques, kneading, rolling and cupping during the massage. The aim of the massage is to deeply relax the muscles, calm the emotions, improve the circulation, recharge the body’s immune system, refresh the spirit and balance the life forces.
- Essential oils are carefully chosen and blended with natural carrier oils. The use of natural oils generally ensures that they are absorbed by the skin leaving little surplus.
- Create some head space with this invigorating massage experience.
- Head massage has been a stand alone practice aswell as part of a full body massage in india and neighbouring countries for thousands of years.
- This massage is ideal if you dont have time to dedicate to a full body massage. The treatment itself focuses on the area of head, face,neck and shoulders.
- The therapist uses hands, fingers thumbs and lower arms, while you sit /lie in a comfortable position. This treatment has can be given over clothing and without the use of oils if prefered, so is ideal if you want to target tension in the middle of an otherwise demanding day.
- Stress is quickly replaced with relaxation and a busy mind stilled as you let go both physically and mentally.
- The use of oils is optional and if desired essential oils carefully selected and blended with natural carrier oils. The use of natural oils generally ensures that they are absorbed by the skin leaving little surplus.
- The Galvanic Treatment has been proven in clinical studies to make any skin care regimen 70% more effective. That is why people around the world are talking about the unbelievable results they are having with the Galvanic Spa.
- What is a Galvanic Treatment? For more than 50 years, spa and salon professionals have used gentle galvanic currents in customized treatments to refresh and energize the skin. These treatments, through a gentle massaging action, help to focus cellular energy and enhance circulation
- How does a Galvanic Treatment work? With the careful application of positive and negative Galvanic currents to the face, you can revive and rejuvenate skin’s natural radiance.
- A positive galvanic current aids in the removal of toxins and impurities. A negative galvanic current encourages the transport of beneficial nutrients which deliver wonderful, re-energizing results.
- The pre-treat gel removes skin impurities and lets your pores breathe. It contains extracts of marigold extract, sea kelp and vanilla for their soothing effects. TEA Cocoyl Glutamate purifies the skin.
- The treatment gel revives and invigorates your skin. Contains Arginine, an amino acid which helps the skin to recover from stress Magnesium is a necessary component that promotes cellular energy.
- Although you may not feel it, the instrument is working to deliver beneficial ingredients along with galvanic current to revive, rejuvenate and enhance the beauty of your skin.
- Facial One hour € 85mini facial 30 minutes € 55
- Our skin ages as we grow old. You might start noticing fine lines, wrinkles and dryness moreover pollution and sunlight can fasten the process too.
- Hence, it is very essential to take care of our skin at the right time by revitalizing and nourishing it. You might not notice the actual signs of ageing in your twenties however as it is said that prevention is better than cure. We should start taking care of our skin from the aging perspective during the mid twenties itself.
- A rich lustrous cream fortified with Grapes and Licorice, powerful ant-oxidants, that prevent free radical damage, leaving your skin silky smooth. It stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin and help erase fine lines and wrinkles improving your skin’s resilience and firmness.
Reduces damage caused by the sun, relaxes and stimulates the facial muscles, rejuvenates dry skin, calms down allergies and eczema.
Tthis facial brings a natural glow and softens the skin. Followed by steam and a mask.
Can be done weekly as a face lift treatment. Results can be seen in one treatment around the eyes and on the facial lines.
This is the only treatment can be performed around the eyes according to Indian philosophy.
An proven Ayurvedic treatment. Try yourself. Weekly treatments does not require steam we concentrate on lifting the skin..
Duration: 1 hour
- Anahata uses ‘Dermalogica’ skin products to give you the best facial for your skin type.
- The core facial begins by relaxing you with soft massaging pressure on shoulders, neck and scalp.
- The skin is cleansed and exfoliated as dictated by your skin type, steam is also used if required.
- A soothing massage is then applied around the neck, shoulders and face allowing you to feel even more relaxed and beautiful.
- A facial mask is then applied and once removed a facial cream for your skin’s type and need will conclude the facial.
- Then you rest – glowing and relaxed!
- Add extraction €10
- Eye brow shape €10